Just another 1 hour 15 min before my birthday ends!
Pretty sorry for the late update.. cause I'm either too tired from the whole day at school or playing maple. *Lolz*
I'm 7TEEN today! So close to adulthood.. Just ONE more year and I can watch M18 movies. Erm.. just to clarify that I've never watch a NC16 movie since being SWEET sixteen. Too much of violence and gross things I guess..
Friday 13th it so happens to be.. and there's finally someone who had the same birthdate as me! At least I'm not the only person who had this 'miserable' birthday on such a really 'auspicious' day! Received lot of hand shakes.. especially from my og group people - ARBOL! Thanks for the colourful card with the crab and fish..(from von,jo,yng,ying,yuan) - my phs mates! Thank you Shu Qi!
My mother forgot my birthday! Even my brother doesn't cos it's only after several prompts when he finally remembers. So forgetful! =S At least I've managed had a small
mango cake.. =) So childish..
Lectures today were so bizzare! The auditorium was damn freezing cold.. and imagine the hours we had to spent hours enduring there. Even my sweater doesn't help bringing warmth.
Went for a Pizza Hut meal with yvonne and yuan wen - at least my birthday wasn't spent that badly lar.
I'll try to update on my orientation asap... =)
I'm 7TEEN. *smiles*
that's so lame.. well never mind. *pops*
No comments:
Post a Comment