Saturday, December 31, 2005

summary =X

I was pretty hoping for msn to be flooded when I came online. But what happens now is that there were only less than ten people online - Quite pathetic. Looks like almost everybody has head down for the countdown. So fun! I've never really experienced such kind of fun actually, with all those fireworks, emcees and loud music..

On second thought, I think I would rather spent these time summing up the entire year of 2005. Do hope I can really finish this entry by 12.00am. Here it goes..

This year started quite differently - cause all the thought I had in my mind was about the dreadful examination that I'm gonna sit at the end of the year. I was rather envious of my seniors who had already gone through it..

So the year begins. The times were more packed, given the tense preparations for common tests, SYF competition, 'O' level MTL that we're gonna sit for in the start of June. Times in choir went rather hectic - especially the need to prepare for the school's 40th anniversary and competition.

When SYF finally was over, i was not longer needed to carry out anymore choir duties. The outmost attention were on studies.. There were group studies after school hours, tons of worksheets that our teacher would give us to do. There was usual routines.. like making of my way to st nics. to taking my music 'o' level lessons.

Sounds rather boring.. right? There're fun times that I can't miss out though.. in the beginning of the year, I'll head off for movies with my friends. Still can't forget Constantine and Mr and Mrs Smith! There was choir camp which went quite fun..

Not forgetting.. the prelims, prelims' class outing, and finally 'O' levels! I think this are rather significant events of every single Singaporeans' life..

Better not try to crack my head anymore.. cos I've had a hard time doing it. But I've encountered various setbacks this year. Times when I have to make carefully decisions, times when I've encountered in studies when I'm getting no where despite my hardwork, friendship problems. Despite that, I've really learn how to overcome it..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had a choir chalet this wednesday! Had my second tryout in bowling with yang kai, lim han and guo hao vs the rest of the groups formed by the rest of the choir people who went. Lim Han and Yang Kai's so pro!! I'm the lousy of the group actually.. haha!

Meanwhile, the girls head back to the chalet to learn the dance for the cca open house next year. The guys went swimming downstairs. At night, we had our bbq which was situated next to the beach.. The view was so nice!! Yang Kai took tons of photos 'to show off his photographic skills' while the guys were busying with their 'kid's at play' - sand castle building. Sounds rather pathetic.. haha.

Finally head off the changi village at night just to please yang kai - he just wanna see shemale desperately. Had our roti-prata supper with the accompany of cats, kittens, etcs. Seriously think there was a large population of cats over there.

The guys wanted to explore the old changi hospital at first.. but we end off being chased off by two SAF officers who said we can't trespass the property of theirs.. I was rather relieved.. cos.. I'm rather freak out at it anyway. We've finally head back at three and gathered in one of the rooms to play games.. The person who lose had to end up doing things like being hit by all of us while being wrapped in a blanket, doing cha cha.. The rest were still busy with black magic while me, hannah, and yuan wen head off to sleep in the guys rooms at six! Only slept for two hours.. while other didn't even slept at all!!

Lost my wallet when we've went to eat at tampines mall. Had a rather bad mood after that due to my lack of sleep.. In the end, I GOT BACK MY WALLET!! Cos the person who found it came to my house just to return it.. I think it's rather rare to met such a kind soul. =)

Had a choir gift exchange on friday right at school. Got yang kai's 'biggest' present, which turned out to be three box files.. Just nice for each and every of my siblings.. lol. Then head off with yuan wen to watch chronicles of Narnia at Lido. So nice!!! I like Peter and Susan!

It's 30 minutes off twelve. Happy New Year anyway!! Happy 2006!


No comments: