Monday, December 12, 2005

sing out - malaysia trip

Finally could find some time to blog. I've been rather held up with things recently (and rather busy with maplesea game =P) There've been carolling practices, Malaysia trip and Sing Out. I guess this should be a rather LONG entry.

30th Nov - Sing Out Concert
I know it's just an ordinary choir concert.. but I almost choked up in tears during the first couple of items. GOD -I am really gonna miss performing as part of United Voices. Four long years, just like what one of my friends mentioned - No matter how you loathe or love it, you're still gonna have feelings for it when you're no longer part of it. It's hard to think that you no longer need to go through the hassle for taking extra care of the green gown. No longer are the days of laughter and several moments - during practices, and seeing familiar faces - Miss Yee, Yang Kai, Mrs Wong.. I'm really glad -that I've created and stored enough memories during the four years. At least I did it.

I'm never gonna forget 'Keeping the Dream Alive'.. The actions were quite similiar to what Nelson Kwei's choir style. The sudden raised hands effect were tremendous.. so were 'Sunday's Night Fever' actions - although it can be done better by the guys. I felt the pride when I watch it - the sudden urge to tell whatever stranger there that the ones on stage were PHS choir - my choir.

The PHS Alumni performed too! Really missed the times while seniors like hannah, hui xuan were still part of us. At least we finally got to sing together again! We sort of had a problem at first.. at least the concert is a success!

1st - 7th Dec - Malaysia Trip
You might have not believe it, but this trip was the first time ever since I've last stepped into Malaysia 7 years ago. Anyway, you might find it surprise that it's my first time ever to Genting. Here it goes about my trip.

Actually, it's rather tedious for me to get up so early like 5am cause I've been used to sleeping late til noon. *Holiday Moods* But the coach to Malaysia is leaving near 7am in the morning. (I've to add that I've only slept at 1 am last night due to Sing Out) Quite rushing.

The coach to Genting lasted hours. Passed lands of plantations (oil palm), which reminds me of geography back in school. The route up mountain casted dizzy spells. Luckily did I not puke when we finally arrived at Genting, bums aching. The temperature was damp freezing cold then (15 degree celsius) and the fog out there was so think. Had to miss the opportunity for trying out the rides outside at the outdoor theme park. We too had quite a problem in locating our hotel - kinda a bad day.

We had to head to Kuala Lumper the next day.. and I was rather relieved that I need not tolerated the long dizzy coach rides down the mountain - we went to board the cable car! Imagine sailing through the think morning fog.. it's pretty scary.. but it's fascinating though.

Shall continue my long entry next time.. I'll keep more update on my trip!
Btw, just watch Chicken Little today.. it's cool but it's rather short.
*Luma luma lei, luma luma luma lei*

No comments: