Monday, November 28, 2005

just unlucky..

Just had my prom night! Nothing much to comment though.. coz the lucky draw prizes are pretty lame. Can't believe that the school is so 'rich'.. or should I say 'niao'? Well well..

Prom's really a hassle - the need to worrying about dressing up, and imagine just the amount of money you spent just for the night itself. But I do enjoy it for the fact it's an eye-opener to see how people are dressed for the night - transformation. Can't say much of the food.. but the prom was still alright on the whole.. =)

Just had my family chalet..and wild wild wet was much nicer than I thought. Lost my spectacles while playing in the pool.. and now I really regretted it for bringing it to the pool. My lower sec chalet too was held around the same area.. so I needn't worried much about travelling far anyway.

I've watch harry potter finally.. just right after my lower sec class chalet! One of my first times watching movies late at night.. and I ended up wearing my auntie's spectacles to watch it. The movies lasted til 3 am and I've only reached home at 4 am in the morning.. The movie was so funny, scary and with touching bits at the end when cedric died. :'(

There's carolling practice at 9 am that day.. so I only had 4 hours of sleep. Can't believe that I actually could woke up. Sort of scratched my last toe when walking along pavement in school.. and the nail is sort of on the verge in failing out. Gross.. really can't stand the sight of it.. so the only thing I did was to appied antiseptics and leave it to heal. Had to blame myself for not looking while walking..

There's carolling practices tomorrow.. and the day after next was the choir concert. Was only involved in a item.. so nothing much to worry about. Just hope that our school choir will do well!!

I'm heading to malaysia for a period of five days this thurday! Actually, I'm rather ignorant of it coz I've only know that my family is setting off this thursday early in the morning.. That means I had to start packing tomorrow.. Well..

Tight schedule.. but it's better than having nothing to do. At least I'm finally setting foot out of singapore with my family again after so many years. The sad thing is.. I couldn't get to sit plane.. =(.

I've finally chosen my junior college to attend for the first three months. Can't go any where good with my score... just have to depend on my O level's grades and regret for not doing well for prelims. Just hope that innova is much better than I expected lor..

No comments: