Carolling was nice yesterday.. although we didn't do really well for some of the songs... but that was my very first carolling. The all of us looked pretty like some people from the black society - cause the we were all in black and walking in a big group. Even the manager said we were so black.. Quite interesting.
The acostics were quite nice in marrott actually, with the ceiling really high up.. could actually hear our voices ringing up there. =) My auntie actually went to watch.. but didn't notice her when she waved! The second half of the performance got us distracted - a young girl came right behind yang kai and look at us. At least we've got audience!
I'm gonna swim tomorrow after carolling practice! Gonna do some proper swimming tomorrow to see if I can shedd off some weight.. put on quite some weight during these period! :'( aynat, shangyi and yuanwen's going too!
Got into innova jc.. which was what I've expected, but I've received a call these afternoon to know that I've been accepted to anderson jc! Kept thinking that all those choir auditions were useless, but things turn out the other way round! I'm gonna sing in Nelson Kwei's choir!! - at least for the first three months.. and the rest shall depend on my 'O' level results now. My dream jc! - I should say dream choir.. lol.
That's all now.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment