Monday, December 26, 2005

hoho.. merry boxin' day~

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve was special.. cos I've spent it with my choir seniors. Though I've missed the christmas family dinner and gifts exchange.. I've still got the presents in the end!

During the noon, I headed off to eunos and thought I was pretty late. End up knowing that wong ah pei (yang kai) was late - which is one hour later after I've arrived. The y family except me couldn't make it that day.. then went mingled with Si Yin and Hui Xuan instead - had quite a laughing time =).

The place where we were invited to carol was pretty crowded - didn't think that most of the people were really listening to us. The make-shift stage was small and warm - I was pretty glad that it ended quite fast.. cos I'm almost going out of breath.

Our next performance will only start at the evening. The initial thought we had was to go to some place which is most ulu (deserted) as possible cos almost everywhere was flooded with jams and crowds. Almost head to changi.. but then we all finally decided on Tiong Bahru. Had a 'slow' dinner at KFC before we went around 'window shopping' - actually.. it's just walking around.

Finally head off to Wong ah pei's church at Queenstown while John and Si Yin were busy with flying paper guiders. Had my night 'fever' again.. though I didn't know why, but people told me that I'm really high at night.

Sung 'First Noel the Angel did say' with si yin, yang kai and boon jun in front of many.. I think my voice trembled a lot and went rather soft.. partly because it's my first time singing solo sop, we're singing in chinese, and wong ah pei and boon jun were blasting!!

Went home with Si Yin and Hui Xuan to be the 'earliest' to reach home when the clock strikes 12. Received quite a lot of presents while my bro's got an mp3 for his good performance in exam!!! At least I did manage to have spaghetti for supper by my mother.

Our last performance at marrott on 23rd was the best I've ever enjoyed.. Perhaps it's the christmas tree before us that gave me the mood to sing.. Really felt the warmth of christmas while carolling - that explains it cos we're only positioned with the tree before us only at the last performance.

Meanwhile, I've spent the couple of days in drawing out the pics on my hand-made cards - really tough work.. but at least it still looks presentable - to me.

I regretted reborning my hair today... and I swear that's gonna be the last thing I'm gonna do to my hair in future. The styling looks horrible.. and my mother's been nagging on it since noon. I'm gonna wash my hair and pin it up to make it not -straight again.

Choir Chalet.. guess I'll only be heading down on wednesday. Hopefully my hair is not in it's disastrous state. =(

No comments: