Sunday, November 20, 2005

the route to freedom =)


I've finished my 'O's!

Kinda late to say that.. but anyway.. The end of exam just sort of marked the end of my entire academic year in secondary school. Four long years..

My last paper was chemistry on friday. Luckily, we wasn't facing the scenario where we had lost all our post-exam mood after the last paper. Still can't forget the damn physics prelim paper that spoilt all our moods.

I still couldn't believe the fact that the 'O's finished while heading home from school. It just sorta gives a strange feeling too while I flipped through my notes and textbooks that were scattered across my table.

I had spent the entire day to clear out the couple of worksheets and textbooks. Imagine the number of worksheets you've received these two years make up two big piles at about 20 cm height! *Think for the poor trees.. lol* Couldn't really make up my mind on whether to dung all those wkshts, file them up, or just give it to someone.. but I still got myself to throw the wkshts away lar. Looking at them really makes you fuss the whole day. Only a couple of other sch's test paper were kept.. maybe I could sell them for money.. haha.

*Free textbooks, ten yr series and notes! While stocks last!* =)

Prom night's this thursday.. I had to admit that I had dressing up, but there's no choice for it lar...


There's really lots and lots of nice movies coming up!! Not to mention, there's one movie about 'The Chronicles of Narnia', 'The Da Vinci Code', 'Memoirs of a Geisha' and etc... I'm waiting to catch harry potter this week!!

*Recognised the vehincle beside her?? -->
It's Singapore cabby! hahaha*

I've post a couple of pictures from the korea drama of wonderful life! Really hope they'll get to broadcast it in singapore soon.. coz the first couple of scenes are taken in singapore! Very hilarous show.. and the little girl very cute!!

That's all for now lar! Hope you guys enjoy the pictures.. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoz... nice blog, farmer!