
I finally could throw all my biology and social studies' textbooks away! Maybe I could sell those rotten books for money.. But anyway, it just gives me kinda a strange feeling to part those books that's with me for 2 years.
I sat for my the last paper of maths today that lasted until 10.30am. My most worried subject paper - english, was down.. and so were the most troublesome subjects like social studies and biology. I could finally rest for a while before I'll have to get back to mugging. I finally could catch more sleep..
One week's down.. and another to go. There's geography elective, physics, add maths and finally chemistry. I can't wait for 'O's to end! There's going to be preparations for x'mas carolling, sing out concert, chalet with my cousins, lots of movies and tvs to watch.
I'm here to introduce another korea drama show that I've catched just before the start of exams. The series is entitled "Wonderful Life" (Mei Man Ren Shen) By Eugene and Kim Jae-Won(guy who acted with Jang Nara before). The first few episodes took place in Singapore.. and the entire plot was really fun and fascinating throughout with some touching moments towards the end. Strongly recommended to watch! Basically, the story is summarised below from a website I've copied from..
'The story of two young college students (played by Kim Jae-won and Eugene) who accidentally become parents because of the one-night stand they had during vacation. They then get married. These young and inexperienced parents will show you what true love really means and how they become more mature by overcoming life's difficulties together and how they complete their love.'
More on the characters: Wonderful Life
No comments:
Post a Comment