Thursday, October 13, 2005

a journey to end - a new one to begin

As we go on, we remember all the times we spent together.
- taken from Graduation (vitamin c)

Graduation

My mind was running with thoughts as I stood next to the pole in the train. How the day was eventually going to be - full of 'last times'. Many usual routines like walking to the class, assembly at the parade ground, lesson bells, recess in the canteen - are soon gonna be part of my secondary school memories.

I'm gonna miss singing the school song. *laughs* No joke for that, because that simple song just bring a lot of memories, especially via choir. How choir used to sing it with yang hui playing tbe piano accompaniment. How I had to sing it at fort canning on national day'04.

That very day, we were like paperazzi according to mrs kang. We ran around taking photos with anyone that we met on the way - including teachers. I enjoyed listening to the speeches made by the various class representatives to teachers, especially the ones by our class and 4 faith. "The beauty of maths" *laughs*

I didn't get to get a bite out of Mr White's pizza hut treat! :'( I didn't get to have the group photo with 2 faith'03...

I'm really into korea tv drama lately. I strongly recommand full house.. and I really really love the song (played in the background) that is found in the show.

Biology practical is next tuesday! I've gotta head to st. nics for music 'o' levels later. That's all for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you say the answer is care catalog health natural?

I found my answer for care catalog health natural here!

Anonymous said...

Hi - yi tian -, I came across your site while doing a search on singers and models, popular female sigers, dancers, actresses and models. Though you don't have exactly what I was searching for it still provided quite an interested read. Thanks and keep up the good work!

- yi tian - said...

to interad: really nice to meet you.. actually I've been wanting to go korea ever since I've been inspired by the korea shows that air in tv. I'm really captivated by your country's scenaries and culture (from da chang jin). Really thanks for the site you recommend! ps: I'm currently busy with my exams.. so there's little time for update. Sorry about that!