Been quite downcast this few days, coz my common tests were like horrendous. My usual double maths, and physics were like either slight below or above the margine.*my only best subjects* My mother's gonna kill me for my results this time.
The very main reason is superstar fever. The thing is, I'm just can't bring myself out of the temptation of being mad of that actually. All the while, I had been telling myself to concentrate, but my attention stays with that. In fact, I'm just sick and tired of it.. I just praying for superstar to end as soon as possible, coz it's really bring much effect on my common tests. Just let junyang win and that's it! I'm off for intensive study.
And for GOD's sake, prelims is only less than three weeks away! While O's is about 90+ days away. I know that exams are around the corner.. but I just couldn't bring myself out of the world of fantasies.
I got back my a maths, and it still wasn't climbing back to where I originally was. My only confident A-subject in the beginning of the year.. but it really seems hard to climb back now. Even Mr Tan (chee wee) came asking me and ask if I'm all right with a maths. Really feeling very guilty for that.
I swear that I shall go into intensive revision for A maths this weekends.. I'm gonna climb back to my goal once again..
My chinese was 3M! *wanna post-it?* Actually, it's B3 with merit. Can't be expecting something higher because my chinese's standard had faded drastically through the years. I guess I'm gonna keep that and work on my drastic results from common tests.
English oral was today. Actually, I didn't have much confidence on how I expressed my views in the conversation. It's over.. and no use pondering over it!
Back to superstar, *although I'm trying to draw myself away from that*, the results' show were pretty much filled with the tense atmosphere. Even I can't predict who's getting in and who's not for the guys' part. Was kinda disappointed over jun yang's performance.. coz, he could do better if he were given the other song! But surprisingly, Wei Jian who had the biggest fan base was eliminated!
I don't really like wei jian's singing style.. but anyway, I think there's really isn't a need to turn this into a form of arguement *from what I've seen from the forums*. Different people have different tastes.. and there's really no need for us be saying bad things about the other contestants and make people like the other. It's a waste of time...
Joi Chua turn so pretty.. and it seemed like an over-nite thing! She looks so much better than her first album! Shall consider buying her new cd...lol.
Don't worry be happy! hahaha.. studies at first priority! *trying lar*
No comments:
Post a Comment