Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy 40th Singapore!

Happy B'dae, Singapore!

Kinda anticipated earlier this year to at least catch ndp live at the padang field.. but sadly, I'm still stuck at home, like what I've did for the past few years.

This couple of weeks were filled with ups and downs for me, but nevertheless, I'm still quite alive to be typing this entry.. and I've gotta time myself into finishing this in let's say.. 20 minutes? Chiong arh! I'm gonna kick off the habit of using internets until late nights!

Social etiquette was kinda a so-so for me. *Except for the 'wide-eye' experience while I look at how my classmates actually dressed for the occasion* Actually, I just seldom dolled up myself.. until my mother starts nagging. Perhaps I've gotta attend some sort of style-up courses that's available.

The thing is, I'm actually conscious over my clothes this days.. maybe it's the atmosphere these days that had made me aware of my looks. I'm such a failure at dressing up! *Laughs out loud*

Meanwhile, I'm still hot over the *superstar* topic. *shrieks Jun yang* But seriously, the show had already brought some bad impacts on my recent results. Really hope the competition would just end soon and I can just concentrate fully on my studies.

I've been to the obmusic website and found out actually that they offer courses for students who are interested in music...like vocal courses, pop piano courses, strumming guitars while singing courses, as well as spotting the artist courses! It then brought me to think about my future careers again. Should I continue my studies, or just abandon it and pursue a music career? I hate making such decisions but it's like, a definite one to make one day.. so why don't I think seriously now?

Perhaps I shall enroll in the vocal course right after my 'O' levels.. Who knows? Everybody has a dream.. and there's simply nobody stopping me from doing so. But I'm still pretty full of uncertainties. Should I or should I not?

No comments: