Haven't blog for two weeks due to some tv stuffs, and of course - school stuffs.
And so, the holidays ended, and back comes school life again. The first week was kinda fully packed with events and etc - chapel service, and my chinese 'O' level oral!! Chapel service was by yang kai while choir sang and some dance. What's fun was that it'd been shang yi's and sok ying's bdae that day!
My chinese oral was so and so. I only knew that my passage was so hard to read.. and the male examiner was sorta hilarious while he talked. Shortly after that, I went to see choir while they learning their new choir song - sigulempong! hannah's jc choir sang that before.. and the juniors was like so 'enthu' while learning it. *full of envy* Kinda pity that we seniors didn't get to learn it with them..
And you know what? My youth day spirit was so ruined as we didn't get to celebrate that in the hall - all because of the dumbo oral thingy. But who knows? Maybe school might have just organised some lame performances and that's it. *looking on the positive side.. yeah*
My interview with ajc principals are sort of horrendous when they comment about my results. Let's meet the fate - I am indeed weak in english.. but I've tried dozens of ways to improve it: tultion, reading.. but nothing good seems to come out of it. That's the reason why I hated subjects that involved languages. At least, chinese is much more managable. Kinda strange to criticise english huh?
Ajc choir was on newspaper the other day about their great results they got from the international competition held at Prague. 2nd in finals.. and they even beat acjc choir! Nelson Kwei was so marvellous! I want to join his choir!! :(:(
I didn't know my auntie's from Hwa Chong until she told me a few days ago! I've told her about anderson.. and she sort of think that ajc wasn't that good. Actually, it maybe be 'lan' for her, but it's really tough for me, given my current results and stuff. Unless something miraculous would happened to my results, i would consider vjc! *coz it's also nelson kwei's choir! hahahaha!*
Under the influence of tv and my classmate, I'm into lin jun jie's music and composition! Speaking of maniac, I choose most of jun jie's song during my first ever trip to kbox. So fun!! The monday trip out was actually mean for the belated celebration of shang yi's bdae. And so, we took neoprints in heeren, and went kbox in cineleisure under wong yang kai's treat. hahaha!
Mr Chandra left us so soon.. and it's kinda pity, coz he really taught biology better compared to other teachers in our school. At least he's still teaching us practicals in the evenings. :)
Btw, harry potter 4's coming out in november this year!! You can catch the teaser of it from here! The background music's kinda nice.. :)
That's all I'll write! TUDOS!
No comments:
Post a Comment