Choir rawk!
I'm back from choir camp.. but I'm not gonna get into the very details of it. Other people surely do blog about it right?
Actually, I didn't find this 2005 camp as fun as the camp in 2003. Mainly because the disco was far too short, and we couldn't get to stay overnight to play games like 'Contact". Darn Mrs Wong who ruin it all.. but well, at least more juniors came.. which make the camp fun!
In fact, I had problems socialising with people. I'm not good with words, and I'm also not that "high" at night like what happened in hong kong. Maybe my usual hang out peeps weren't here. All the while, I'm like trying to think of something humorous, but it failed eventually. I hate my introrvertic character, and I'm so sick of it for years. I guess the only time I'm really myself is while i'm online on the msn..
I just had audition for ajc choir. Guess what? Nelson Kwei tested me.. which was after knowing how marvellous his choirs did. He knew I was under miss yee! In the midst of it, I had to sing short scales...which was very similar to the warm ups conducted in choir. Have to wait for the results in mid-july now, and I'm hoping to get into my dream choir, via junior college!
that's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment