It's friday - our 'O' level listening day, as all sec fours around s'pore were being tuned in to Symphony 92.4. Kinda bemusing, isn't it? And before we start, the channel was playing the instrumental version of nella fantasia! *I yearn yell out loud in the process but i didn't, of course!*
Some of my answers were different from my friends! *It's over anyway*
NKF was so high on news currently. The dumbo CEO of NKF went sueing SPH for writing scandals of him, as a result revealing several informations of his high salary cum bonus and first class business flight he took. And so, several donaters are requesting for the termination of their monthly donation, and the news continues. The last NKF show was changed to thanking donaters instead, and after much protests, the CEO resigns. I do pity those patients who're the most affected victims compared to us. Can't they just keep the extras for future and spare the need for charity shows? A charity organisation should work on voluntarily basis without high income!
A few of my classmates are coming this friday to my house for the making of cereal-cookies! Sounds kinda fun.. coz we're selling them for our fun fair the next saturday. I'm just hoping that group study was cancelled that day!
Shiang yng, tanya, and clarissa's birthdays are coming! I guess I'm gonna be broke again.. money arh!
I didn't get through DSA - which was the most definate guess I had when I received that letter from AJC. Gotta strive harder for PAE and JAE! At least I have more motivation to work harder.. right?
I'm really looking forward to the coming fun fair coz my primary school friends are coming! Meanwhile, my coupons are being sold on booking basis, and the two booklets of coupons were very untouched! *can't believe that I left one more to sell*
3 tests next week, and homeworks to rush over the weekend! I guess we guys are really gonna be in for a 'very intense revision' soon...
Tartar for now!
1 comment:
Post a Comment