I've this sudden urge to blog moments ago. Perhaps many things just propped up today..
I thought everything's gonna go on perfectly well for fun fair. We could've just managed it all, and I'm really looking forward to the day to come. But it just seemed impossible now. I'm really not sastisfied with those rules regarding the "home-cooked" food. I mean, even other school did so for their fun fairs, and why can't us do so? And so what's WRONG with home-cooked food? We've eaten at home for the past 12 years... and we never even got a single problem!
And I'm just sort of angry with our teacher, who told us that news in those you-deserve-to-be-punished-for-not-listening-to-me tone. He should at least be knowing what we're doing, instead of leaving us to do everything completely!
I'm just not feeling great at the thought of it. Cereal cookies really could bring us profits, and what more.. it's simple to make! Can't we just bake the things under the supervising of teachers or parents who are experienced? Or give reasonable excuses to the teacher-in-charge? Even other classes did so!
If that's the case of banning home-baked food, what's the use of encouraging pupils' entreprenuership! The school might as well dilly dally and call outside sponsors to run their sale in our school! And what more, what's the use of having charged game stalls while there are arcades available?
Hopefully things will turn out better.. and looking on the brighter side, there's no need to worry for the making of profits, coz we'll be only getting 3% of profit back!
Meanwhile, I had this schoolmate from another class whose encountering friendship problems. Cheer Up! (If you're reading this.) Anyway, just wish that things will turn out the better.. and don't worry to much, ok?
I'm mourning for the death of Dumbledore! *boohoohoo* Anyway, I've regretted for not purchasing the book! But on second thought, the book shall be another motivation for me too work hard for 'O's, and It shall be my 'O' level gift! *laugh out louds*
Listen juniors and peeps..
Busy weeks, tight schedules, COMMON TESTS, PRELIMS, 'O' LEVELS...
That's a typical SEC FOUR life...
You guys better play more now, or you'll regret...
Anyway, I've heard the new NDP song! Never knew that Rui En has nice vocals, and she blend just purr-fectly with taufik.
That's all for now!!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment