Sunday, June 19, 2005

camp camp!

Right now, I'm writing this fast and brief entry before I head off for choir camp tomorrow! Here it goes...

I've finally free from two weeks of torturous lessons! But here right now, I'm left with piles of double maths assignment to complete, chem wkbk, english. No use brooding over it anyway - I'm prepared for last minute *chionging* time.

Finally submitted my DSA application form on friday! Right now, what I'm gonna do, is to keep my voice down til my assessment day comes on saturaday. Whether a not this is gonna pass, I'm still not giving up any single hope in pursuing my dream - to continue my passion for choral music! I guess I gotta be prepared for any challenge I'm facing then..

Just heard from hannah about her choir with regards to their stunning performance as they compete in Prague with other choirs internationally. They got 2nd in finals and Nelson Kwei is so pro!! Meanwhile, I'm having all-smiles for them, but I do really worry for the chance of getting chosen into their choir. I'm praying and working hard for it to let it come true...

My maternal grandfather had been diagnosed with colon cancer recently. The thing is, his intestine had became so weak that almost half of it have to be gotten rid of. Just went to visit him days after his four hours surgery while I captured the entire scene, tubes connected all over his body, and bandages.

I'm hoping that he'll recover soon..

That's all!

No comments: