Back from post chinese 'o' level exams, my first two weeks of holidays were just spent relentlessly in school instead of, well.. home with TV. All I could say was, "Hey, come on! Won't ya give us even a teeny weeny break after the entire week of that intensive chinese?"
That's life with 'O' levels. Believe it a not, everyone's gotta go through that someday.
Firstly, I certainly wasn't gonna think about chinese anymore. Neither would I care or whatsoever think if I'm gonna score well a not. (I'm getting a feeling that my mother wants me to retake) Start worrying now and I'll have to do that for another two months before results are out.
My mid year exams, was horrendous, like what I've described in the earlier entries. Just moments ago, I'm filling up the ajc application form for DSA, when I'm actually required to filled in my sec 4 mid year results. My english was somehow like a C5 grade, and I've got two failed subjects (mentioned earlier), geography and add maths. With the current L1R5 of 21, where exactly could that land me in? Not even yjc!
Would my results fail me and make them reject my application?
I had a dream, and I'm hoping that I could continue seeking my passion in choral music. The reason I chose anderson was simple - to gain experience through singing from nelson kwei's choir, and have the opportunity to participate in international choral competition. Choir madness I should say, and I'm blaming myself for not joining choir during my primary school days.
Just today, I had geography lessons in the ava room; whereby the sopranos were having sectionals in the other room and the guys, outside the ava room. And throughout the lesson, the soprano were like singing one phrase while yang kai's prominent voice came from the outside at the same time. *All things bright and beautiful..* They're actually singing that song! :( And miss yee actually went pass us to go to the sopranos!! *shrieks hooray in my head*
And I just couldn't pull my head from the voices that were coming to the class. All the time, I was either trying to prop up my head with my hand and staring into the geography notes, or looking at miss seh's face blankly. Torturous.. but well, I miss those choir days!
I actually saw Lee Kuan Yew for the first ever time live at esplanade book fair! My mother says he actually looked much younger compared to what was seen on tv. Shiny bald head! haha.. but I'm glad that I still had the chance to see him "live".
Realised that my background music actually had meaningful lyrics...
Believe in what your heart is saying
Hear the melody that's playing
There's no time to waste
There's so much to celebrate
Believe in what you feel inside
And give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need
If you just believe
Todos for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment