Thursday, May 19, 2005

shattered

I've never been so downcast all my life over my results.

Like I mention before, I certainly wasn't expecting a pass in add maths. I chanced upon a "52/80" script that swept pass me.

And know what I got? The reverse of "52" - a drop from the A1 in CA1 to F9 in SA1.
Neither am I expecting to get a F9.

I just couldn't stand it! For a moment, I just wish I could just tear the script into billion pieces. Or perhaps just burn it. I cried; once again, I'm brought back to the situation I faced when I failed my sec one maths for mid year.

Perhaps I'll have to ask myself how I've been managing my time. And those last minute studies were useless this time round. I had to recall, how fuss I had been while I tried to overcome that giddyness that I've felt in the midst of the Add Maths paper. How those silly WRITING mistakes I've made; NOT because I calculate wrongly.. (with my depletion of correction tape)

How hard it'd been to overcome those mental blocks.

I never failed add maths before... and that, was the first ever time I did. Climbing to that A1 wasn't an easy task, and those marks I got certainly brought me far worser than my initial starting point.

I'm not convinced that I'm weak in Add Maths, and I'm definitely not. I thanked my classmates for all those counselling they did. And I'm actually glad that GOD made me fail my add maths in mid yrs - somewhat a motivation to move ahead; to change that F9 back to A1 again - I'm determined to do so. Had to thank Tanya for using up her tissue.. haha.

Meanwhile, I'm hoping for the better while I received my english and chem papers tommorrow. *Look on a brighter side!

I've decided to go for the ajc choir trails conducted for DSA. Had also chinese intensive lessons that drains off every single bit of your brain juice. Chinese 'O' Level's on 30th May!

Life's just like running a path towards the finishing line - filled with numerous obstacles. Obstacles are just like a wall barrier to overcome.. just like problems we faced in lives.

Life is never perfect - but we can strive to make our lifes perfect.

No comments: