Friday, March 11, 2005

Whee!

Had school's 40th Anniversary yesterday, and break for today! But.. before I sum up the events, A very happy birthday to Hannah, Charmaine, and Boon Jun!

Morning was kinda boring as we're told to witness the tree planting ceremony. Finally, we're released at about 11pm and I went off to orchard for lunch. Bought a small cup of ice cream which I thought they sold in cones for $2.80!! Kinda expensive.. but the taste was so heavenly that my friends wanted to taste umpteen times! I love Hazelnut Ice Cream!! *evil laughs*

Finally, we head back to school for sound check by 3.30pm. The hall looked fabulous! Red carpets, tables with red clothes and etc. which looked so much like a 4-star restaurant! Wish I could get to eat the food but argh~

Had to makan our dinner soo early! Does school understand that? Talk with esther and yang hui while we eat, and yi yuan was like carrying the lunch packs around like a waiter. Esther drank umpteen packs of apple juice! After over-sastisfying our hunger, we head off to changed and make up.

And here's come the dumbo part. Was in the final process of my makeup when annalisa and boon jun came searching for me. School song's coming soon!! As clumsy as ever, I grasped my things and ran all the way back to seminar room when Mrs Wong ordered me to had a darker lip colour. I'm very late!

Sure enough, I ran all I could, along the prize winners queue and ask Keith whether the school song started. When I entered the hall, Jonathon was already standing on stage! *Dumbo people was staring at me the same time* Dumbo Mrs Wong!! Had no choice and I end up going back stage while the school song was sung half way. I can't get out on stage anymore! I sang only the english part back stage through the microphone, but nobody from the audience hear me anyway.

The worse ever encounter of all! Despite all those practices, all had gone down the bin! In the end, I was so embarassed that I ran all my way back to seminar room. Told Mrs Wong about it while she replies me in sort of a "har" look.

The performace was alright after all, with expressions.. haha. While waiting for our finale item, we were like playing tangling hand in the seminar room. Was so hungry that I finished the milo drink so quickly!

Didn't took photos with the seniors! That really makes me regret a lot.. Wondered when on earth is there going to be such gathering again.. ARH!!!

That's all I'm gonna write!

No comments: