Tuesday, March 22, 2005

idiots who don't deserve any thing

There only one word to mark my day yesterday - horrible. Come to think of it really makes me feel so pissed about it. (Mind those vulgarities)

Choir was much different from usual. Sectionals at 3pm to 4.30pm before Miss Yee comes in. Before that, I was leading in warm ups while the rest of the choir was blabbering their nonsenses all the way. For that, I'm totally helpless about it. Even the rest of the commitee couldn't do much too. Soon after that, the choir just broke off into row practice and I was taking the rows 1 and 3 for "Sunset".

What's the use of such practice if there only singing through the song without perfecting? I'm damned pissed at the guys. What's the rush? In fact, those practices were far worst compared to sectionals. After a brief run through, it was "ill et bel et bon", followed by "sha li hum ba". There's nothing much to comment there.. but joyce and jill did a nice job!

Then comes the combined practice. We listened to the recordings we did at St. Gabs
last thursday, which wasn't very good. There were individual voices from altos and basses, sopranos were soft, no expression in their faces! Then comes the worst part: During the arranging of position, Miss Yee went so pissed off at our noises that she left the room in flames. "Perhaps you guys can be better off without me. There's no need for me to come conduct you anymore."

And she left. Before that, some guys had yet the guts to laugh out. Damn their freaking idiot mouths! Damn it! I've never felt so red in flames before. Freakos! How dare, did they took such words for granted? Miss yee didn't come just for money. She CARES about us. She took the time to come, to teach, just to make us perfect. But is there any repayment? No! How dare these freakos who don't deserve to participate syf at all!

I had to talk. I quickly asked for permition to speak and I shivened. Time to time, I've always wanted them to know about their slacking attitudes. To think that's the kind of spirit to have for competing? IMPOSSIBLE! That silver two years ago was not just that! It's hardwork! Teamwork from each and every individual! To recall, we had gone through lots of thick and thin, hard practices, reminders, what for? Not to achieve the same bronze they got four years ago! Like what miss yee said, "the silver is within our reach, but you just can't possibly achieve it if you don't put your best efforts in it!" I shall see when the results came. If its a bronze, I'll see those people's face. Those who had yet to cry when they didn't even had their commitments! "It's really not an easy thing to get that silver"

And put syf as your priority in the meantime! I know studies may be important, but meanwhile, the graduating seniors are doing it. Why aren't the juniors too?

Can't ever choir be serious at the right time? Why such once wonderful choir landed in such devastating state due to that reason - the lack in discipline?? Why can't they make those numerous time in practices worth spending? What's the use of practicing if they didn't put it effort to get what they achieve?

Meanwhile, the choir was asked to pursuade her back. A message to them: Do it only if you had the heart. It's useless if you don't, so don't do it.

Really asked for God's help over each and every member of the choir now...

No comments: