My feet aches after standing on heels for God knows how many hours. Dumbo 40th anniversary and what's next? Food and funfair. Wonder what's coming up after these dumbo events organised.
I'm on Cheena mood! [though chinese new year's over] But that's somewhat a mood set for these particular event. Cheena dinner music and stuff. Why don't they stick to classic western instead?
Soo many seniors came back, which makes me a junior again, but nevertheless! I miss those old junior days!! Miss winnie, yang hui, esther, si yin, hannah, etc. Not saying I'm biased towards girls.. well ;).
I wanna go AJC. Should say I aim to go! *very buay hiao bai right?* But I still aim to go.. Must go!! Actually, I wanted to join its choir! Had a talk with hannah while going home today [AJC student you know?], and I never knew that their conductor is Nelson Kwei [super li hai conductor whose got so many awards!!]. Want to see how a gold choir is like, how it's like to participate in intentional choir competition!!
Sometimes I really wonder. Does singing in choir motivates me more than just basing on how good the jc is? But it's like.. all gold choirs are very good JCs! :S
The 'O' level results were released on monday and I was so excited that I cried! *as if I'm receiving that results* Never expected to have a sudden scholar like Vignan, but that proves that not only clever people can do it! [But I surely cannot one] Got 3 choir people within the top 10 scholars! I've chosen my face-to-be on that day from hui xuan --> tears of nervousness to happinesses! Really hope to prove my mother wrong about under estimating my abilities to go JC.
I'm so dog-tired! Had to prepare for sleep now.. so that's all!
No comments:
Post a Comment