Wednesday, March 30, 2005

phs safari...

I'm here for an entry before I'm off again. Can't possibly update everyday.. but I'll try to log more before the "hard" time comes.

SYF's next monday - 4th April 2005. I don't really know how others thought of it, but to me, it brings me sour feelings. How shall I describe it? Nerve breaking, butterflies in my stomach. All sorts of "symptoms".

I'm scared - not because of the stage fright, but more of our performance that day. Like what miss yee had mentioned, "You guys maybe ready in terms of your voice, but in terms of mind, its just not there." And its just what I thought and the choir ALMOST just drove her off again. Not all the people were awared of that when she mentioned that we're on the edge of driving her off. People are getting back to their chatty mood despite the approach of that really important competition.

I'm sounding really pathetic right? How can we possibly make them just concentrate solely of SYF? Hannah maybe right about them having the right attitude on the actual day due to that nervousness and stuff. But will they be able to handle that when the time comes? Like what happen in st gabriels.. that simple stage fright affects our voice already although there's no competing. Like what voice we had when we practised in hall.

If that's the case, how will the actual day be liked?

No comments: