14th January
Somehow, I'm a forgottener right after my birthday. Forgot to bring my choir tee! Learn the wrong spelling! Does people tend to lose their memory as they gets older?
Gee…
CCA Open House. Hadn't much to comment though. Our batch's open house was much nicer as compared to now. Splitting of Red Sea! Everyone (including the guys) did sing out that time!
The SYF sectionals were right after the open house rehearsal. What miss yee said was really saddening but true. Is choir ever gonna be as good without previous batch?
Why on earth is choir landing in such devastating state? Why?
A sliver choir… not even one! Not all are devoted to singing. Can’t some juniors just spare a thought?
Pains me all lot to see people skipping practices. Splendid! Super! For the sake of studies, yeah, right! But can’t they spare a thought for the others? They also had studies to cope with. What yang hui told us in our sectionals years ago for 2003 still stays deeply in my mind.
“I shall see when the actual day comes if we got a bronze or worst. Those who had yet to cried or feel depressed but had skipped the practices shall remain deeply in my heart. I’ll never forgive them.”
Those weren’t the actual words (she mention that two years ago?) in mandarin. But it’s about the meaning. Somehow, the situation now isn’t like what’s during the previous competition. It’s far worse, and for that, it’s been dangling there in my mind. The feeling for wanting to do something, but I had like no solutions and ability to it.
At the point when miss yee had mentioned on how worst our choir had been, I merely just broke into tears, feeling really hopeless at the point in time. Aiming for silver? Let’s prepare to get bronze. People always aim for perfection to get the best.
Practice everyday for Gold? I’m prepared for that. 2005 isn’t 2003. SYF is on April, not July! And yet, there’s still people out there like hooligans, still being unaware of what’s heading bad in their way.
Everything’s got to change no matter what.
13th January
I'm sixteen offically! Things had happened real fast, and it's five years' time to adulthood. "Good lar, can watch NC16 movies." Haha, heard that from most of the people I met yesterday..
I'm not really craving for presents.. (but I'm still craving!) Received presents from yvonne, jocelyn, shiang yng. A lot of hand shakes. Can't expect much, for some people were still suffering in the midst of tsunami disaster. It's been real fortunate to receive such things at this point of time.
Got 3 A1s! (maths, physics, add maths) Felt really stunned when shiang yng told me I got quite high for physics. *My physics's my 2nd weakest subject* Is that a miracle or something? Got 37/40 for Add. Maths! (three marks is gone to the only question I dunno how to do) Sok Ying real pro man! Lose only one mark, which makes it 39! That makes two things which help lightens up my day. Birthday miracles?
I got greetings from a classmate I've lost contact with. My primary school friend (Yi Yan) from Jurong! For the moment, I'm still wondering how she got my handphone number.. Saw Min Er while on my way to Music 'O' level lessons at her school. The first time I ever saw her ever since I went for music lessons every thursday. My primary school classmate from woodlands! Mm.. Actually, I've been staying in Jurong until I eventually shifted to Woodlands. That's why two primary schools lar!
Choir day cum my bdae last year, MEP cum my bdae this year. There's been two occasions of 'birthday choirs' throughout this four years in PHS! Choir sang it last year, and my class sang it yesterday! Is Hui Lin counted as one?
elt really touched that my birthday wasn't neglected as it used to be last time.
My brother gave my presents too. My younger sibling! He was the brother I care most, despite his wiltfulness sometimes. He had given a pen and pursuaded my mother for an ice-cream cake! Felt really blessed to have such brother.
A simple but furfilling birthday.
Yi Tian
No comments:
Post a Comment