Saturday, January 29, 2005

damn chlorine gas

I'm back! Can't actually find time to blog this two weeks.. Homeworks, class assignments and school's eating up all my time! *can't breathe* Kinda expected that before school started, and ya...here I am, with piles of homework waiting for me at my desk now. But anyway.. everybody's got to get through this some day..right?

I've made great improvements in common test this time! Can't actually believe that I pass physics with A1. Learnt to like Add. Maths more, although it's been making me mad sometimes. Got B4 for english, but it wasn't really great. My chinese's failing me..

Been having chem experiment this week. Chlorine! I'm getting really sick of the smell of swimming pool. It's make people dizzy now and then. Mayday fever seems coming up these days! Erm, only like two of the songs.. but well. josh groban still rocks!

Finally had choir election yesterday.. I'm elected as the vice-chairman. Actually, I've had desires of becoming the chairman, but after all, it's the commitment that matters most rather than a post like this. After all, I don't really had whatever qualities that's of a good leader. To john: Don't be too sad over the election results! Not becoming a leader doesn't mean that your commitments will fade, right?

Miss Yee got frustrated with us yesterday. Felt really helpless with choir these days. Discipline's getting out of hands, as well as chatterings and things like that. Really hope that the next audition would do us good this time.

Chinese New Year's approaching.. but music mock exam's this thursday! So sick of exams these days.. but I'll have to learn to "like" it. 'O' levels. Bleahx. *Ok fine.. I love it*

That's all before mugging period comes again.
Congrats to jia jun and melissa!

No comments: