Monday, January 10, 2005

I'm free.. for a while - at least

A brand new year to begin with. It's been kind of bad to start to straight with common test one. To me, it's really such a "suay" way to start school. Common test finally ended. At least there's a break now.. but as time gets along, lesser breaks to go. 'O' levels heading their way!

My birthday's approaching! At least it's right after the common test week, but what I'll worry now is over my results. I craved for great improvements! My chinese composition's a disaster! Really really pray hard that my paper 2 would pull up my results. So many wrong words in just a single page!

16th years spent on earth.. entering adulthood in just 5 years time! Meanwhile, I'm feeling aimlessly lost over what's heading up for my future. Perhaps pursuing a career that's related to handling microrganisms research? Considered about trying out vocal training too.. conducting? Here are my plans:

- Attend the two-year course in Junior College after 'O' level.
- Anderson, Nanyang or Innova JC
- Do well in vocal training.
- Grade 8 piano cert by 2008

I'm having my finally batch of juniors soon! Really hope that this year's batch is really good.. We'd fewer sessions with miss yee, and choir's been really kinda out of hand recently. Got reprimand by her today, but it's not really serious! SYF blues.

That's all!

No comments: