I'm back to update again!
TV! Spent most of my evening with that these days. Hear that song in the background? Kind of like it when I first heard it in the channel u show, 奇症能医.
My trip to Hong Kong is approaching! Feeling kind of jumpy as december approaches. I'm able to get out of singapore at last but well, no snow in hong kong!! The fact sort of disappoint me! I want a snowing winter!! Requesting for 100% natural snow, NOT man-made. Kinda picky of me isn't it?
We've finally had choir audition yesterday. If you ask my feelings about that, I was like, having no special feelings for that. Maybe I'm used to that kind of audition anyway. I begin to like miss yee more! Perhaps that's first ever teacher I ever got so close with. Feeling kind of curious? Tell you what.. I'm scare of teachers. Not say really scare about them, but well, in more specific terms, never try to be the REAL me in front of them. Okok, I'm an Introvert, that's me.
We finally can start learning for syf! The set piece, "Sunset" for next year's syf is so tough! Tell you what.. Although the title may nothing to you, it's sang in four different languages!!! Far harder than "Irama Belia", the set piece sang during 2003 syf. Let's see, Chinese, Malay, Tamil and English. Interesting right? tell you what, the music is far more "interesting" than that. Hardly any chords that rhythms perfectly!
Started learning dance from a chreographer right after audition results. Don't really like the chreographer's lengthy comments [that lasted about one hour]. Still prefer the chreographer for syf.. :D After that "precious" one hour, Mrs Wong finally saved us from misery! In the end, it was the leaders and the few of the people that were chosen to stay for the dance. There's me again! Well, luckily tanya stayed too.
"Scooby dooby doo, where are you?.." I was feeling kind of amazed when that damn speedy song was chosen for us to dance! But well, although we've manage with that, what we'll have to worry next is on how teach the juniors that? Maybe I'll have to prepare for the worse soon..
S'pore idol! Finally had a short glimpse of the Live show on thursday... Usually watches the reloaded one. O-leng's out! :( I've had special names for them! O-leng for Olinda, tetarek for taufik, cat for Slyvester. Hope it's taufik this time.. He's good at singing any genre! Maybe Sly should better off in chinese production! :) Can't catch the finals in hong kong of course! Guess I'll be missing that big show.. Argh!! My father's birthday too. :S
I haven't got any homework done this week! Terrible! Well, Guess that's all I'll write. Todos!
No comments:
Post a Comment