Kinda of lot of things happen to me this week. No homework done as usual, but well, Really HOPE I'll at least finish something before going Hong Kong.
Finally taught my fellow juniors the Scooby doo dance. To admit it, I'm just no good at dancing. Didn't realise the juniors were so enthusiastic about that damn fast dance. But anyway, everyone learn the dance in the end. :D
The vocal ensemble got into the concert! Miss Yee had meant to audit us first... but since we’ve seen our names in the program list, we’re all in! Really hope that the group will do their very best that day!
Watched Mamma Mia at esplanade on Wednesday! My aunt actually bought the second most expensive seat… costing about hundreds over. The musical is great! In case you wanna know, a girl named Sophie never knew about her dad from her mum, Donna. Months before her actual wedding, she actually stumbled upon her mum’s diary and discovered the three possible dads of hers. Sophie then invited the three men without her mum knowing… and in fact, Donna doesn’t really know who Sophie’s real dad was! Blah blah blah..
The woman acting as Donna had great voice! Mmm, the conductor at the orchestral pit was kinda good looking too ya? An Ang-mo you know? Of course lar! Can’t believe that a list of Abba songs could actually be complied into a great musical! Towards the end of everything, everyone was like standing, clapping and singing along! Still had the song in my head… “Who’s that girl, watch that swing digging the dancing queen…” trying to recall the lyrics of dancing queen.
We had the first combined choir practice with the other schools. To tell you the truth, it sort of SUCK for me. Not really the whole entire thing… but our choir got Miss Yee mad for being so chatty, that damn short hair manager who only praises Holy Innocents at least not her fault entirely. Our leaders are not initiative enough, which include me… Dun really like some holy innocent anyway… especially one standing right beside me. Damn sucker! Not the sec two on my left. [Like talking to her anyway ]
I really hate those people who seemed as if they’re so good. Can’t even sing properly! Imagine yourself, singing with a piano accompaniment when the people around you are not in tune. I thought I’ve mistaken it myself, but after the conductor mention about it which proves I’m right after all! The practice sucks anyway. Don’t even want to think about it.
Two more days to Hong Kong! Actually, I sort of finish all the packing today, expect for some minor things…I got to do some homework!! That’ll be the last entry until the come back from hong kong…
Cya guys! [sorry about those words used]
No comments:
Post a Comment