Final years are just in two weeks.. and I just hate myself for all those slacking and stuffs like that.
Sometimes.. simply just sitting on the sofa and doing nothing just makes me feel worried. Do I have to worry all these times? My heart panicks with the sight of homework. Kinda dumb right? There, piling up my table, are holiday assignments. Here, I am, typing this blog entry.
What am I doing?!
8 more days to my piano practical exam. Practical as in.. not those ABRSM practical, but music elective in st. nicolas. Rondo Alla Turca. Although it's my favourite piece, but those ornamental signs aren't gonna be good for me. [for goodness, leaping octaves.. wanna tear my hand apart?] Not blaming mozart of course. Really giving all the thanks to my teacher. You're a great helper.
Final years.
Hey girl. It's not going to be a carefree one this coming term. You can expect teacher rushing lessons after final years. No doubt, for it's approaching the end of the semester, and whoosh! Here comes 'O' level year...
I'm just scare. Petrified. Terrified. Not of the seventh month.
But my results.
Work has got to be done. And it must be.
Goals for this coming term:
- I MUST score well in final years
- Good Time Management
- Not Slacking please.
- Stay Optimistic :D
- Keep free of all stress and worries
- Do better in weaker subjects [get all the help i can have]
All the best to me :D.
No comments:
Post a Comment