I'm back..
Perhaps for some short short updates anyway. Last subject... physics, being my weakest subject on monday! Kinda of early to start now, i'm up to slacking again. But now.. TV first! Can't seem to get my eyes off the show in Channel U. Zai Sheng Yuan!! But it's gonna finish soon.. ending show on tuesday.. Wah. It's like, I thought the show is boring at first.. wanna know the story? watch the ending.. haha. Actually, I kinda know the ending already from the tv magazine. But watching the show kinda of may me understand the show better.
Choir farewell was a success.. and we've succeed to make the seniors cry! Mmm, but all credits go to yang kai. Thanks very much for helping out! A message for the seniors: You guys shall always be part of my precious memories :D! Gotta thank the past chairman, vice chairmans, and many many more... You guys are always the greatest seniors since the day I met you guys during sec one. Do come back often!
Of course.. not forgetting the organising commitee!
Just had biology paper and geography today. A great great great torment. Having to sleep at 2pm. Is damn much things to remember! But lucky the biology isn't very mind cracking. gtg watch me show now.. byee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment