I'm back.. and pardon me for those irregular updates on my blog.
It's been a tough week for me. Perhaps that's what people think of me - a triple science student, what better can I get? I know that, but can't you think of something better to say? I had enough of those intense revision I spent, those brains used over thinking and answering.
Well, slacking as usual :D. It's two more tests to go, but that's not about all. Final years in a month's time.. all because of that stupid OC. Haha, being using damn while talking to tanya just now. Talent quest audition yesterday.. and somehow, I can't really say how we did. Will my group get in? I'll await the results on Monday.
Teachers giving homeworks again, specially to be due right after the common test. Funny teachers, but I'll encounter more next year I guess? Just can't wait for the common test to end, and holidays to come.. :D
That's all I'm gonna write.. good luck for exams and talent quest :D.
No comments:
Post a Comment