Friday, August 06, 2004

things that don't make sense

It's been quite a so-so day for me to. So much so that's there both good things and bad things happening at the same time.

Perhaps Winnie is right. Choir dancing more than singing.. it's just like competing with the dance society. People join choir only for the sake of singing what? Dance, might as well join dance than choir, it's like letting a cat chase a dog instead of the other way round. I join choir for singing.., and that's what I always like to do. The juniors are getting pretty rowdy nowadays - skipping practices, not opening their mouths during singings. Why? why? I'm really worried on how choir would be without the secondary four batch now.

Gold choir? Maybe, but just look at our standard now. My mindset would change probably.. Choir landing in the most devastating stage? I pray not. Being a leader is not easy at all! Really pity those stress winnie, yang hui had during those leading days. Boon jun has it. Every leaded has it. Can't people just understand at all?

Elections will be held next year.. it doesn't really matter to me who would be it, but don't ever thought I would do anything to get that. The "Chairman" word alone simply just sounds completely freak out in me.. Hey? I've already lots of stress in school work, why someone go look for more? I'm not those super woman who can fly thousand miles per min or second. I'm a HUMAN whose bad in leading.

School is getting more and more pathetic. No more guiness world, and they never even accept it. Why can't just we celebrate in school instead of such a shiny day uder the sun? Getting the people aware of our presence? But why can't just let students to do well in their studies instead? One change after the change of our principals.;

I grow closer to my choir pals now. Those tiny neo print take after school's OC practice. They brought memories from the past choir days and so on. Really had fun time singing those old repertoires during our free time. 'Love will find a Way, Rhythm of Life, ...'The people could just be like that.

Thank God for those blessings Father showered onto us.

That's all, the last entry before the common test comes.

No comments: