Sunday, December 21, 2003

Urge and eagerness

Two months had passed. In fact, the sudden break down of my internet helped me with my cutting of habit. Throughout the past few days of the month, I really take up a lot of useful habits. Reading, playing the piano.

Several things happened through the month. The 2nd ever recording I've been to, my leadership camp, adventure camp, as well as my recent choir camp.. Just so many things to pour out from my mind.

Am I going to cope with the pressure next year? Thousands of thoughts had came across my mind. The nine main subjects to cope with, my cca, and other things I will see to next year. Panic reigning around my worries, my thoughts. I pray for a friend, and true friend who is willingly to reach out the greatful hand of hers to help me up with comfort, encouragement and support. To pull me through hard and difficult times.

I never really had a very close friend ever since I enter secondary school. Ever if I really have them, some of them too have their own friends who they usually spend more time with. I need a friend who's able to listen to my thoughts, my sorrows.. just anything which a trustworthy friend can keep instead of myself. Am I ever gonna meet one?

Friends we know now, and even in the future.. People will never know, that someday, we'll forget them and met new ones. People we know now will just become part of our little memories that will fade easily.

Choir

In a few weeks time, everything will change. How am I going to handle the new batch that's coming in? Without the help of the last sectional leader, I'm going to cope with both my studies, choir, and other things. The thought of it even makes me panic. I just hated such stressful life.

"I'm gonna make my section do better next time." But how? Hidden are many talents that can sing, and even do other things that we don't expect. Each time our conductor says that the section is soft, I just told myself.. someday, I'm gonna make them realize, we're actually better than what we are. Will I ever succeed? I just pray that someday, people will understand my intentions, my feelings and thoughts being a sectional leader.

My cca is part of the place where my heart belongs. In every practice I attend, it's just the most joyous time, where I can let go of my sorrows, my worries. Somehow, I felt myself linked to it. Losing it, means losing one of your love ones. But eventually, it'll become part of my memory in future.

No comments: