Thursday, December 25, 2003

Feliz Navidad!

It's Christmas tommorrow!

I can't hardly believe it. Throughout the week, I've been hovering thoughts about sending own made x'mas cards to everyone I know, until now, I've only just realized that christmas is just tomorrow. How forgetful I must have been nowadays..
But I hope pple do receive my ecards out there! If not, click this link below!

Merry Christmas!

My school performance is just 6 days away at Singapore Conference Hall. Just hope my uncle happens to be working that day! My mother and brothers are coming to watch me perform, and everything is going be so exciting. A big outdoor concert!

My special day's coming! I'm don't anticipated much presents for me though after many years of my birthdays. Not much people will know it. I'm turning fifTEEN! 4 more TEEN years before adult. I'm hoping for a non-stressful year at this particular age! Where challenges are set there for me. Tasks to accomplish, and visions to set for. What I hope for, is to be optimistic and calm all the time through challenges, difficulties. Never give up no matter what happens.

That's all.. Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas!

Tigger jumps!

No comments: