Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas!

Christmas Day finally! You know what that means? 7 days to school. It's hard for me to believe it.. but I guess after weeks of resting, I've lost track of days. What on earth is happening with me?!

How I wish I could celebrate christmas! People are having such a joyous occasion, sharing and opening their presents. Will I ever get to be part of the fun? Hopefully someday, I will. And the bestest present to receive.. is to feel the touch of real snow, and to experience winter.

There's a rehersal for the concert tomorrow, which gives me such a gleeful mood that I'm looking forward to. A "christmas present" which cheers me up before another challenging year begins. I've received other christmas presents though! Cards and ecards..and I really appreciated people who send it!

May the Christmas spirits be with everyone this season. Merry Christmas!

Visit this page! Merry Christmas!


No comments: