Saturday, December 27, 2003

Ambitions..

I'm drowsy and weary.. especially a day of walk after our performance rehersal. And now, my legs are aching like an old lady. It's my first time performing outdoors as a school! Despite being to the conference hall for so many times, I get to have a larger glance of the stage over there..

"Lead us to a place,
Guide us with your grace,
To a place where we'll be save."

Anyone knows this song? Bingo! The Prayer by Charlotte Church and Josh Groban.. The two most favourite vocalists of mine, which happen to sing in the same particular song!(Well actually, I only knew a little famous vocalists)
Same goes to yang hui and yang kai! I've always wanted to be like them.. and they sang so well!

It really takes effort and patience to get what you want. But what is the thing that really interest me? If you happen ask me about my ambition, it would certainly take me a whole day for answering that particular question.

I don't really care about ambitions while I was merely less than 8. Maybe I simply don't even know about it! Until one particular time, while I was starting to learn about planets in school , then it captures my interest. Perhaps of being an astronomer? Or a scientist.

During primary five, the first year in my new primary school, we were practising "Any dream will do" and "When we hold on together" on the teacher's day. That was the time, I realised the singing voice within me, after what my form teacher told me. I never really had the chance to sing oftenly during primary school, and I knew little songs.

When it comes to choosing of ccas during secondary one, I had no intention of joining choir..until, I saw the performance of "Sing Out" and the singing of "Any Dream Will Do"! My choice was set after being attracted to it. And ever since then, I thought of being vocalists, choral instructor.. Even a chemist after learning about protons, neutrons and electrons during secondary two.

You know what is the most unlikely occupation I will have?
Surgeon & Forensic Scientist
Maybe I'm just not suitable to cutting open 'live' objects.

The future of me is just so unpredictable..

Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas!

No comments: