Report card day! Well, Teacher's day has just passed, and many things are happening and happening! By just looking at the report card, the first thing i see will be...
English Language - 48
Actually, that's the only red mark I've received throughout both common test. Hopefully, there will be none during final year exams. You know what? Out of all the subjects, my science got the highest! (41 / 48) It was the best subject I have done well this time, but actually, the test only consist of two chapters (electricity and sound). Just hope to do better in the coming final year exams.
My piano practical exams are approaching! About One week after the holidays. Will I pass? I haven't even learnt my aural! I must work hard in the remaining time I had left, especially my piano pieces and scales. Will a miracle happen?
A choir camp is coming up next tuesday! I just hope it'll eventually turn out to be a successful one. This is my first time ever helping in organising a camp. Although we didn't manage to stay overnight, we could just make use of one day to play and play!
Holidays are coming, but after I know what is going to happen right after, my thoughts of dreamland and whatever are gone. Four weeks, exactly four weeks after the Term 3 holidays will be final year exams. There will be rushing of lessons eventually and tons of remedials. Will I be able to catch up? I'm really worried. So scared that I might not do well for the next round of challege, a more important and challeging test of the year.
I've got piano practical test coming up! I'm afraid, I'm so afraid that I couldn't even score a pass for it. A pass is really sufficient for me. I really really hope to do well for it, as well as my final year exams. I want to enter the triple science class...
One more day to holidays, and with a wink of an eye, a week will soon be over very soon. Will I cope with the sudden rush? I must really urge myself to buck up, really...
No comments:
Post a Comment