How do we work hard? Some say through studying, but what if you've already studied for it? Sometimes I just don't know why. Whenever I got back the results of the subjects which I had confidence on, the marks didn't come out as what I've expected. I'm so scare I might do badly this year.
As I saw my friends' results today, they've done better than me, except for certain subjects. Sometimes I really don't understand myself. Why can't I complete the papers in the exact time given? It has been my worse results I've received the whole of this year, despite having my marks somewhere around the average. Has going online affect my results?
Many of my subjects dropped, except for chinese, history and literature. Maths because I couldn't complete my paper on time. Many friends had got better than me! Most of them getting above 40 upon 50. Me? 34.5. According to percentage, it's 70 /100. I wish to score well, but can I? How can I urge myself to score well?
I've got 21 / 30 for literature. If not for my slowness in work, I could have written more points for my last two essay questions. My first two questions had help me on getting this marks. How can I really complete my work at the exact time given? Am I a slow pouch? How can I score better?
Perhaps I'm better at humanities. I've score 77 / 100 for history! I just hope I can still obtain such results during the final end paper. I've got 80 / 100 for chinese, and in fact, the chinese paper was easy. Many people in my class had score quite high for it.
Sometimes I don't get myself. Why is it that whenever my chinese improve, my other subjects will drop? Is there any link between it? Whether if it's true a not, I must urge myself to study even more hard. I must clear all bad habit I had and have time management in the things I do.
Science is the only subject left now...I just hope to do well. Will my marks dropped? I guess I've always done badly in common test, but with these results, I must take it as a lesson to help me improve, and to achieve the goal I ever wanted.
Will I get into the triple science class next year? It'll depend on my end of year performance during the final year paper. I must study harder to get what I want. I really must. "You reap what you sow..." and "Practice makes perfect.."
Yi Tian
"Ubi Caritas et amor..."
No comments:
Post a Comment