Busy again! I've arrived home at 7.30 pm just now from school! Collecting of camp money, meeting of the coming choir camp...It's going to be very fun!!! Muahahaha...
It's my first time having to teach my section the new song "Simple gifts" alone. Well, did I teach well? Maybe not..making a fool in front of my piano, but i managed to finish the song within 30 min...because some sec threes had already know the songs. Miss Yee had wanted the whole section to sing after we entered the room! I was so scared and nervous, when I realised that I failed to taught them the changes of tempo in some places. Luckily, it's only that "minor" mistake, as Miss Yee also had not scolded me for that. We only sing the song twice! Maybe not so lucky next time...
I've tultion for english at British Council tomorrow. Watching of 'Forbidden City' by Kit Chan after that! There maybe only 45 mins for me to report to school at 1.15, but I'm sure to make it. I'm going under my music teacher Mr Ng, but can I go with my choir seniors?
Home Econs practical exam is on the first friday when school reopens! I'm really very worried, can I cope with it? I've got history assignment, practical test to prepare, maths remedial to go, art assignment to do, and piano practical exams to prepare! I really must cope with it. Really must...
I'm looking forward to our camp again! Whether it will be fun a not, I'm sure it's going to be a successful one to lead us to organise such things in future, especially a 3D2N camp during the Nov and Dec holidays!
I'm really going to stop organising such activity when school reopens and when the camp ended, only after the final year exams that I'll sure to get involved. I must really concentrate on my studies soon.
During the coming days of my PSLE, I would usually do this...
I will get As and A*s for PSLE,
I shall get As and A*s for PSLE,
I can get As and A*s for PSLE...
I MUST try and get As and A*s for PSLE!
And now using this in my exams...
I will get into Combination A,
I shall get into Combination A,
I can get into Combination A...
I MUST try and get into Combination A!
Hopefully this "method" could pull my confidence up..
Practice really makes perfect!
Yi Tian
No comments:
Post a Comment