Back from Bishan Park B, I'm so tired! In fact, we've had done so many exercises today! Running, walking, cycling and roller blading. Is eating included? Maybe not..but we had a lot of fun after the jogathon today.
At 6.55am, von, jo, wan yee and I board bus 13 to Bishan Park. We didn't really know much about that place, but me, adeline, yvonne and jocelyn had gone to bishan park 2 to cycle (and roller blade except me)before. Luckily there were two secondary one boys boarding the same bus to "guide us" (actually, we followed them) to the park. On the way, we met our school teachers and followed them to our reporting point.
The race was began with the C boys running, followed by C girls, B boys and B girls. Everyone has to run or jog 3.3km! Me, sok ying, xin fang and shiang yng were running together during the event. David house win!! Haha, I was able to "predict" that! Two of our class boys had got into the top twenty C boys, and we were shocked because our class hardly have our name annouced.
Me, asoka, chia, addy, von, jo, koko were planning to roller blade in Bishan Park 2 when our class were selected as school ambassadors. While we were having hard times on whether we could finish it, Mr Soon gave us a clever plan---> to place it in the letter sort of HDB flats. And we did it! So off we head off to our destination.
The roller blade shop were closed when we were there. In order to kill our time, chia, asoka and me went cycling! As it was sok ying's first time riding, we have tried to teach her how to ride. At 12pm when the shop opened, we had all gone to learn roller skating! I didn't intend to learn it at first, but decided to try it in the end. Roller blading was fun! While learning it, we've keep falling on our butts and our knees. Other secondary ones who were present skated better than us! If I could skate that well..maybe it'll takes ages. What a day! Each of us had play until we thought it was sunday tomorrow.
So tired..I'm going to eat my dinner now. Bye!
"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..."
Yi Tian
No comments:
Post a Comment