I've finally finished my exams!
I've finally finish my last paper..Chinese! In fact, it was the only paper I feel it was easy. Was it easy? I heard many of my friends saying that the sections behind were difficult. But why do I think it's easy? Just hope I score well for that subject!
Jogathon 2ml! Last year's Jogathon was held in the MacRitche Reservoir, but this year's in Bishan Park 1. The whole school will have to report over there at 7.30 am in our house t-shirt. Another house competition again! Hope David will win this round! My friends and I are planning to go to Sembawang Park after the run. Some want to learn roller-blade and I want to cycle!! Hope to have fun tomorrow.
Me, von, jo, addy and koko (haha, my classmates) have been to koko's house today! Before that, we actually had our lunch in Northpoint food court. Koko, jo and I ate po pian, while von and addy ate japanese rice. We then went to Minitoons to buy a present for one of our classmate's belated present. (We even bought our sweets there! haha)
In Koko's house, we talked, sang and heard music from Ko sin's radio! Although we've gone home quite late, we've talked a lot and share certain topics together. Quite a meaningful visit!
In my past past entry, I forgot to mention about us, going to the Ledo Cineplex as a school during the national day eve! Before we made our trip there by MRT, Jack Neo came to our school! Everyone was so excited and together we've watched the movie..."Home Run". First ever big event organise by the school since the change of our principal...;).
On 15 of August, it was another lesson-free day(entrepreneurship day)! It was a day which celebrates the habour of the hard work put in during the holding of megaproject. Presentation by the groups were held and Jack Neo came again! Haha, it seems like Jack Neo likes our school so much..;).
Besides that, it's also a charity day. The whole school were helping the NKF children's medical fund by selling the pens to the pubilc. Me, Rachel, Caryn and Sok Ying were "send" to Boon Keng MRT Station to work. It was my very first time doing this, and the worst thing is that,
the place was so deserted! In the end, we manage to sell one-third of our pens each. Some of our class's boys were also there! What a fun experience to us...
That's all I'm going to write! (Maybe a rough one, cause I'm going to sleep) Bye!
Yi Tian
No comments:
Post a Comment