Talking about miracle, our miracle really happen!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've got a SILVER for our SYF choir!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A silver for us indeed, and we had never let our seniors down! What a long waiting award we've been waiting for...Indeed a long story before coming to achieve such a goal. If I'm correct, I think I've read one of my seniors journal when he had written about the 2001's SYF. The fact for the numorous practices they have been through, and the fact that they had went out of pitch during the previous competition. It had really been a dream come true to all my choir seniors, especially the upper sec. How touching and grateful that we can manage to make their dream come true. And as for us in two year's time, our target is gold...
Although it's already a fews day since we know our results, thinking back, I'm so touched, very touched for such a good result we had achieve. So touch that my tears almost came off my eyes. Recalling, it's like just having competition yesterday, in high spirits after getting our result. Our miracle has came...
Really grateful to all people who help and encourage us. Miss Yee, our conductor, Mr Nah, our pianist, Yang Kai, helper, Mrs Wong, other teachers in charge and lastly our Principal, Mrs Tan who had given us so much support. Without them, things won't come true...as well as our efforts we had put in.
Thanksgiving tomorrow! After one burden is gone, another comes! I'm going to receive my prize tommorrow! That might be great going up there to receive prize, but I'm going to wear the choir gown, plus make-up! Sign~, I guess I've to go on with it. Really excited for tommorrow! Meeting winnie tomorrow and it's going to be a very long day! Thanksgiving til 11 in the morning, next is mega project! So troublesome! I've to sell my shirt:( If any body is to see my shirt, there a purple orchid drawn on it! Please buy, although i knew it's ugly. haiz~
You know, my feelings are very mixed nowadays. "Crushes" and all sort of things. I know that I've just encounter a fall of relationship months ago. In case people want to know, I do really think much about it nowadays. I don't even know I still like him a not, or even have crush on another guy. I really dun know, and I don't wish to talk about it now.
I quite happy with my friends now. Shang Yi, tanya, yvonne and yuan wen who are always singing songs with me during break time. I was thinking of even setting up an ensemble...haha. Aren't singing fun? When one is to be in a certain mood, they can just simply sing to let out their worries, unhappiness.
That's all I'm going to write! Hope everything will go well this week! Sad to hear of the news of our SYF band. They really shouldn't get those sort of result and could have obtain a silver award too! They practise day and night, day and dawn, with lots of effort they've put it. Maybe the judges dunno how to judge them, but don't give up! "Losing a key to success" in chinese and as well as the dance. Hope they achieve a silver award like us too!
Jia You!!
Yi Tian
"There can be miracles, when you believe..."
To get the lyrics and midi of Eternal Flame, go to:
http://orion.spaceports.com/~mmp/letras/EternalFlame.html
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Hello - yi tian -, been looking for the latest info on dxinone and found Three cheers for choir! . Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.
Hello - yi tian -, been looking for the latest info on dxgold and found Three cheers for choir! . Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.
Post a Comment