Thursday, July 17, 2003

Downcast...


Stress and tension seemed to be around me these days. Worries everywhere and I have almost ever lasting things to things I have encountered this few days...

Recently, there've been a student counsellor election. I very much wanted to be one, as I've never ever been one before. In primary school, not even once. Maybe I just too unsuitable to be one. Maybe I'll never be one the whole of my life. Silly of me right? Why worry for such things? However, when the class counsellor was trying to persuade some to join Student counsellor, I became half heartened. I very much wanted to enjoy the fun the counsellors have, and try to help lead the school, but why now? Because I just dun want to add another burden my back. I already have choir and I've setting my goals to get into the first class. I must work hard.

As there happened to be choir practice that day, two of my choir pals Shang Yi and Tanya had wanted to take MEP (music elective program). I had also very wanted to take that too, but the thing is that, will I enter the first class next year? Will I break down, having so much things to cope with. And these time, I've got two things to decide, student counsellor and MEP. I really confused now? Will I be able to cope with it?

I know some of the people might think how mad of me to go MEP and having a risk of going A. But music is my interest! I like music, and it's part of my ambition to become somebody of what I want! Maybe people like choir conductor, choir soloist, ... piano teacher and so on..
I have already seek my whole family's advice! My mother, my auntie, my uncle..and all they say were take all and that will benefit me. What to do?

After a hour of thoughts and thinking, I came with my decision -- Not to go for Student counsellor and take MEP. As the result, I came upon this decision to take music. I'm still worrying though..and my mother had disallow my to join studnet counsellor.

And so, the worst came today. There had been a B boys basketball national final match between our school and Gan Eng Seng. The good news is that, we won! But however, I had been almost stress out and break into a cry when people start asking me about whether they could go for the match instead of sectionals. If that's what people who think of it, can you think of what you have answer miss yee when she ask us about the goal we wish to get in the syf competition? Gold! But can we get it if we don't sacriface for the sectionals to aim and do well? Practice makes perfect! If all people like you think the same ways, think of getting COP instead. Yes! you might say it's only one practice, but we already don't have much time! a fews more practices, it's already competition! Can't people think and thought of it? I was very disappointed, very very disappointed that I almost cried. Is the match so important that one will die if he or she don't watch it? No! Think about it! We must together grab at what we want, and no just say it without thinking. Do it!

Will there be still hope left for the choir? Nobody noes, but there'll still be if we try our very best now and make sacrifaces for it. We must get a better goal instead of broze this year! We will pray hopefully that there'll be a miracle. A miracle given to us for all the effort we've put it...

Yi Tian

No comments: