Hello everybody! Back after a long day of performance. Here am I, drowsy and weary, with all achings all over. Achings from the 2.4 km run. Argh! What a unlucky day yesterday, to have PE and performance on the same day.
Recalling from now..we did actually quite nicely for the SYF performance to me, to the fact that we never panic when the audience laugh. What on earth are those people laughing about. Some people say is our choir photos. Maybe some funny photos. mm, should have seek our permission before putting out on presentation. :S
Yesterday's NE test isn't really a test. It's a survey. Well, quite a lot of it ask us whether we like singapore and things like that. We are going to take it again during Sec 4! Luckily, we were allowed to leave early for the concert. And we manage to get there on time! And sigh of relief!~
I missed SYF practice yesterday! Well, actually, I prefer going for choir practice than prize giving rehearsal. Now only two more practice left til the actual performance! We must work very hard! Must get gold! ;)
Thanksgiving too! Sign~ becoz of thanksgiving, I had to lost two tultion lessons! $50 a lesson! Plus chinese oral on the following sat, that means three! Well, I had a 'arguement' with my mother just now. She wanted me to change to wednesday's lesson, but I dun feel like it. It's like, never saying any farewell to the saturday tultion pals. :( In the end, I'm still going to miss the lessons...
Mmm, I remember when i went for my tultion today, I saw there's a multi-cultural carnival held by many schools in fuchun cc! There's woodgrove(my primary school), canberra, sembawang, admiralty, fuchun, masiling...But I only went for tultion! The building was so crowded today! I should have stay there longer after my tultion.
Quite late now, 11.45! Writing journal at this hour may be mad for me, but I've got nothing to do. So, look out for my next entry and nite!
"Wishing you were somehow here again, knowing you would say good bye..." bye!
"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettle and warm woolen mittens..."
No comments:
Post a Comment