Friday, July 11, 2003

Busy as a bee...


Hello friends! This is Yi Tian here, introducing a song I've just make into midi...My Memory (Winter Sonata). I may be mad about this, but I beg your pardon as this had been my first even midi created. Sit back and enjoy!
Back from a recent trip to my friend's house today, I realised what a tiring day I had have! We did nothing over there actually except for watching "Finding Nemo", playing neopets, and chat in msn. Talking about her, she owned a dog!(a black, small dog)Quite a cute dog actually, except for time when it barks at me. Man's best friend. ;) But I thought it might be smelly sometimes, haha.
Back in school today, quite a normal one for me actually. The history test today was super easy! :S How stupid of me to go and study so...many things, except for one question.

"Name the first protector of the chinese in Singapore."
My Ans: William Picketering
Correct Ans: William Pickering

Argh! That question annoys me most out of so many question.(Although it worth only 1 mark out of 15) Silly of me right? Should have learn to spell the name...

SYF performance in school 2ml! (Well, I guess I'll have to pack as soon as I offline) Besides, many things are happening 2ml! Now, what worries me had been the NE test! Why must they crush on the same day? I wonder what kind of questions they're going to ask. Hopefully not about 100 questions and I can make it to the SYF performance! Besides me taking, there's shang yi, yvonne, tanya...so on.
After performance, come prize giving presentation and thanksgiving combined rehearsal.. It's together anyway, so no need to worry for it! I wonder how that day is going to be like, wearing the choir uniform to stage, taking my prize from the guest of honour. Unlucky me! Haha, once again, not only me anyway! still got and few of my seniors too...;)
There's also syf practice after that again! that counts down to two more practice before the actually competition..Jia You to all! Especially ALL choir members! We ought to give our every effort by singing well! If we want gold, go strive hard to get it! Instead of just saying it out without any serious thought of work hard. There are many choices for the way you think of it.

We will get gold,
We can get gold,
we may get gold,
But why not,
We MUST get gold?
(P.S. I use to do that during the coming days of PSLE.)

That's all I'm gonna write! Give comments and I give the best of luck for those who were competing in SYF. Bye!!

No comments: