Friday, July 04, 2003

Back from holidays!


Back from holidays! I miss my normal school days, friends, choir, and...homework! Jking.
A brand new start of a new school term! Back to the holidays, sorry for not writing during that time!
To think back, I've been to a lot of fun during the holidays. Summarising briefly...


First week of holidays! Monday, I've been to Escape Theme Park! (with yvonne, ko sin, jocelyn) Though it's my fourth time going there, it's quite fun though. However! Stupid thing that I've discovered a Human skull on pole while sitting the "Wet and Wild". :(
*I'm afraid of human skulls since young!
Well, I still sit that ride though...:D (plus 4x inverter and lots more!)


Thursday! [Agent Cody Banks]... I'm sure people knows this movie. A nice show actually, recommanded for everyone, about a boy who became a secret agent to solve a mission. I actually watch it with my primary school friends! (shi yu & min er)Then, off library we go! To read and borrow books of course!:P

Followed by choir practice on friday, I watch a german choir sing on saturaday (14 june), {Gloria Dei 2003} with miss yee, our choir conductor, playing on the piano! The soloists sang quite nice for the first part(though they keep repeating), and I like the second sop soloist! Then comes the exciting part! {joseph and his technicolour coat} "Jacob, jacob and sons..."

Well, nothing up except for choir practices on the second week. However, I rided the bicycle at pasir ris park for the second time on the thirth week(saturaday, having fallen twice, and almost colliding with other people. I have finally learn how to ride the bicycle! haha. Besides that, I played kites, and kick "football" with my brothers and cousin. Quite fun actually. :) Then comes choir practice, and homework, projects.. I bought my harry potter and the order of pheonix on wednesday too. Nice! But I hate that stupid Professor Umbrige and Sirius die, let the magic continues...

Just been to the rehearsal in the Nanyang girls' Auditorium. Although we didn't do well, we must continue to strive hard! Well, it may seem hard to achieve gold, but we must have our perserverence and goals...so strive hard towards what we what!

You know what? Our maths teacher, Miss Chung had been a teacher in charge of our CCa too! Some say lei, some say lar, I say alamak! Well, becoz i'm the maths rep. in class, I know what's she like. The way she teaches, damn loud, but well, I can say she's...a nice teacher also, for those who behave well lar. During school time, I had to face her during maths lessons. During choir practice, I will see her there too!

That's all I'm gonna write! Maybe I'll continue on saturday..Who knows? Back to the world of magic...my book of OWLs (Ordinary Wizard Levels), jking lar! A chip off the harry potter book before going off to sleep. Dumblegore's Army off we go! Expelliarmus! Expecto Patronum! Bye!

Piak! Apparate to bed

No comments: