Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A little tired..

but glad that I'm doing things instead of idling away.

Seeing that May is coming to an end *gasps*
Two more months (Not a lot though) for me to properly make use of:
1) Getting UROPS right and that storyline out
2) At least learn how to cook up some dishes
3) Read up more about London!
Got myself a 'Mini Rough Guide to London':)
4) Project Sing------
5) SPS NOC
6) SPS Mentorship
7) Catch up with friends

There's lots more but these are main priorities now.
I really hope I will survive next semester man geesh.

Went back NYP on Monday after the NTU folks finished their exams :P
Wahaha.. attended grad ceremony unexpectedly.
So proud of the new MB graduates man..
Getting better and better each year.

Spend the entire day in lab for the past two days.
Seriously, I think my math has deteriorated so badly.
So much for all the biology memory work that have been drilled into us in class.
But really thankful that I finally understood the calculations.
Most importantly, the flow of thought that's involve in planning of how to set up that assay. Hope that I will get to apply it without much help very soon.

No comments: