Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ouch.

I am officially sitting on that borderline.
Between 2nd Upper and 2nd Lower Class.
At least its still have that number '4'.
Freak-ings.
I swear I'm not going to take 5 modules anymore.
I'm gonna just focus on 4 and do well.
Poly got so many exemptions.
You kan chiong for what!?
Kan chiong spider.

I got my first C+ after so many years since that C6 English during O levels.
On a brighter side. I got my first A+ :)
Thanks to 72 :)

But sadly, my A+ cannot even out my C+ :(
ARRGGHH. NOT FAIR.
I hate chemistry for life sciences.
Why can't they just split this module into two?
This will the last and only C that I am going to get.
I don't know what went wrong with stats.. oh my..

Now that I have overcome the most horrendous SPS modules series.
There definitely be more time to focus on the core modules.
Jia you bah! It's not the end of the world.
How can you be successful without experiencing failure?
It's time to get something going.

No comments: