Been neglecting this blog for a while. Haha!
Today, Singthesis had her first and only shot at carolling this year.
First successful accomplishment :) Great job!
I still remembered the year before, while I was still carolling with the NUSchoir.
Trust me. It's very tiring to perform like almost 5 days in a row consecutively.
Siao right? Cos I stupidly go and sign up for it.. thinking that it'll eventually fund their overseas competition trip (which I didn't go in the end -.-)
At least you get the opportunity to sing in 4-6 stars hotel.
You know what's the difference singing in these two groups?
While singing with Singthesis, I enjoy more.
----
Sometimes, blushing annoys me.
Especially when someone teases me.
And when I try to deny something..
GARR.
I know the answer in my head,
But this is definitely not going to last.
I don't want to come clean with it
Cos of many many different reasons.
Realities. Lack of confidence.
The responsibility as the eldest sibling.
Things I want to do for my parents, my family.
I want my mum to be freed of daily worries over financial burdens.
No comments:
Post a Comment