
It's so unbearable!!!
Cos I get sick once in a blue moon.
And if I do, I'll get really sick.
Started off my weekend with ice-skating at kallang. Guess I must have gotten the flu virus then! Even though it's a fun experience...
But I got lots of bruises.
My knees, thigh, bum!
Plus the fever and aches all over my body the next day.
Nice lor.. during the Swine Flu period.
And there goes my weekends.
Sleeping throughout.. Zzz..
Then had MC on monday. Sian..
I don't know where to go now seriously.
The thought of QET makes me dread going nus.
Okay shuddup!
I shall think it through coming sat.
Lols.. now going to school (work for me in this case) is so 'fun'.
They made every single student walk through this 'thermometer gate'.
If you pass, they let you collect stickers.
If you skip the measurement, you'll suffer the consequence later.
Cos security guards will check for your stickers at north, south canteens, kou fu and mac!
If don't have, you don't think of entering!
Let's hope that all this swine flu virus dies down soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment