Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Keeping the focus

After a tremendous week in school,
I finally got some stuffs sort out.
Yes! I've sent in nus scholarship application!
Still got one more to go..

I've been reflecting yesterday.
Been having this gulit for not being alert.
And despite countless reminders,
I still missed nanyang scholarship's application dateline.
I feel like digging a hole right in the ground,
when cherine and mark had to rush out my appraisals in hurry.
Argh.. Why am I like that!

But having been through these incidents,
I am truely grateful of these teachers.
How they are so willing to help me
despite their busy schedules.
And after I found out how they fought for my grade.
I am really grateful.
(Cos this is gonna matter BIG TIME for me)
Hits me hard that I shouldn't take all these for granted.
A great motivation for me to move on
I'll continue to strive for that goal.
& keep the passion for Science GROWING!

So from now onwards,
Cut down on procrastination.
Plan and manage my time better.
Read up more scientific texts.
Buck up on my fundamentals.
(Computer & TV.. are BIG distractions)

After many thoughts.. I find that sometimes,
people shouldn't be discouraged by not-so-good remarks.
Eg. how polytechnic students cope as compared to jc students during their undergraduate studies.

Why fear of it? Or lack of confidence?
Despite it being a tougher route..
I believe it's gonna be -
A worthwhile experience.
A better degree.

BELIEVE.
HAVE CONFIDENCE.
SMILE!

I want to look for performing lobangs! Where got casting call??

No comments: